BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A defense attorney may have something to say about the incredible results of a breathalyzer test — but we are reporting what Boca PD is reporting to us.
Kathryn Brown was arrested after being stopped in her car in the 100 block of NW 4th Avenue and allegedly had a .336 blood alcohol content during her first test, and then .321 on her second. The legal limit in Florida is .08, which means if correct, she was at least four times the legal limit. She was taken to Boca Raton Community Hospital before being transported to jail.
Brown was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care