BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A defense attorney may have something to say about the incredible results of a breathalyzer test — but we are reporting what Boca PD is reporting to us.
Kathryn Brown was arrested after being stopped in her car in the 100 block of NW 4th Avenue and allegedly had a .336 blood alcohol content during her first test, and then .321 on her second. The legal limit in Florida is .08, which means if correct, she was at least four times the legal limit. She was taken to Boca Raton Community Hospital before being transported to jail.
Brown was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail