WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends at the Kravis Center asked us to pass along this scheduled update to our readers, so here we go… the Gypsy Kings join the schedule for upcoming performances:
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is proud to announce the addition of The Gipsy Kings to the May performance schedule. Tickets go on sale to the public next Saturday, February 11, at 10 a.m.
May 9 – 8 p.m. (Wednesday)
THE GIPSY KINGS
This world famous musical group is made up of two groups of brothers: Nicolas and Andre Reyes, the sons of renowned flamenco artist Jose Reyes, and their cousins, Jacques, Maurice and Tonino Baliardo. They are the offspring of Spanish gypsy families that fled to France in the 1930s to escape Spain’s Civil War. In 1987, The Gipsy Kings released their debut album which introduced the world to “rumba Gitano” – the sound of South American rhythm married to flamenco guitars. The Gipsy Kings have had a series of international hits, starting with the song “Bamboleo,” but at heart they remain gypsies, the proud descendants of an ancient people who seduced the world with music and dance.
Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall
Tickets start at $25
How to Get Tickets:
Tickets for The Gipsy Kings go on public sale on Saturday, February 11 at 10 a.m. To purchase tickets, please visit the Kravis Center box office, 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in downtown West Palm Beach; online at www.kravis.org; by phone at (561) 832-7469 or (800) 572-8471; or via TicketMaster.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation