WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends at the Kravis Center asked us to pass along this scheduled update to our readers, so here we go… the Gypsy Kings join the schedule for upcoming performances:
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is proud to announce the addition of The Gipsy Kings to the May performance schedule. Tickets go on sale to the public next Saturday, February 11, at 10 a.m.
May 9 – 8 p.m. (Wednesday)
THE GIPSY KINGS
This world famous musical group is made up of two groups of brothers: Nicolas and Andre Reyes, the sons of renowned flamenco artist Jose Reyes, and their cousins, Jacques, Maurice and Tonino Baliardo. They are the offspring of Spanish gypsy families that fled to France in the 1930s to escape Spain’s Civil War. In 1987, The Gipsy Kings released their debut album which introduced the world to “rumba Gitano” – the sound of South American rhythm married to flamenco guitars. The Gipsy Kings have had a series of international hits, starting with the song “Bamboleo,” but at heart they remain gypsies, the proud descendants of an ancient people who seduced the world with music and dance.
Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall
Tickets start at $25
How to Get Tickets:
Tickets for The Gipsy Kings go on public sale on Saturday, February 11 at 10 a.m. To purchase tickets, please visit the Kravis Center box office, 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in downtown West Palm Beach; online at www.kravis.org; by phone at (561) 832-7469 or (800) 572-8471; or via TicketMaster.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office