WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends at the Kravis Center asked us to pass along this scheduled update to our readers, so here we go… the Gypsy Kings join the schedule for upcoming performances:
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is proud to announce the addition of The Gipsy Kings to the May performance schedule. Tickets go on sale to the public next Saturday, February 11, at 10 a.m.
May 9 – 8 p.m. (Wednesday)
THE GIPSY KINGS
This world famous musical group is made up of two groups of brothers: Nicolas and Andre Reyes, the sons of renowned flamenco artist Jose Reyes, and their cousins, Jacques, Maurice and Tonino Baliardo. They are the offspring of Spanish gypsy families that fled to France in the 1930s to escape Spain’s Civil War. In 1987, The Gipsy Kings released their debut album which introduced the world to “rumba Gitano” – the sound of South American rhythm married to flamenco guitars. The Gipsy Kings have had a series of international hits, starting with the song “Bamboleo,” but at heart they remain gypsies, the proud descendants of an ancient people who seduced the world with music and dance.
Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall
Tickets start at $25
How to Get Tickets:
Tickets for The Gipsy Kings go on public sale on Saturday, February 11 at 10 a.m. To purchase tickets, please visit the Kravis Center box office, 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in downtown West Palm Beach; online at www.kravis.org; by phone at (561) 832-7469 or (800) 572-8471; or via TicketMaster.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida