BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are investigating the apparent theft of a 2011 White Dodge Charger from Hertz in the city. The car — at the time of the theft — was bearing Florida license plate 794YSU. According to a Hertz manager, the renter never brought the car back. Hertz sent a certified demand letter to the renter which was returned, unopened, and apparently “not deliverable as addressed.”
Hertz has hired a private eye to find the renter or the vehicle, but the PI was unable to locate either.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Boca Raton Police at 561-338-1234.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash