BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police arrested the woman shown and charged her with aggravated child abuse after they say she physically attacked her 14 year old daughter and struck her several times with a 6 to 8 foot extension cord causing welts on her arm, neck and legs. According to police, Cineus punched, slapped, and kicked the child.
The woman was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released pending trial.
(Photo: PBSO Booking Photo)
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the woman’s name, although it is a matter of public record, to protect the identity of the child. BocaNewsNow.com believes if you can identify the photo, then you are most likely already aware of the incident.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom