BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police arrested the woman shown and charged her with aggravated child abuse after they say she physically attacked her 14 year old daughter and struck her several times with a 6 to 8 foot extension cord causing welts on her arm, neck and legs. According to police, Cineus punched, slapped, and kicked the child.
The woman was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released pending trial.
(Photo: PBSO Booking Photo)
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the woman’s name, although it is a matter of public record, to protect the identity of the child. BocaNewsNow.com believes if you can identify the photo, then you are most likely already aware of the incident.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees