BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police arrested the woman shown and charged her with aggravated child abuse after they say she physically attacked her 14 year old daughter and struck her several times with a 6 to 8 foot extension cord causing welts on her arm, neck and legs. According to police, Cineus punched, slapped, and kicked the child.
The woman was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released pending trial.
(Photo: PBSO Booking Photo)
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the woman’s name, although it is a matter of public record, to protect the identity of the child. BocaNewsNow.com believes if you can identify the photo, then you are most likely already aware of the incident.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care