BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police arrested the woman shown and charged her with aggravated child abuse after they say she physically attacked her 14 year old daughter and struck her several times with a 6 to 8 foot extension cord causing welts on her arm, neck and legs. According to police, Cineus punched, slapped, and kicked the child.
The woman was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released pending trial.
(Photo: PBSO Booking Photo)
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the woman’s name, although it is a matter of public record, to protect the identity of the child. BocaNewsNow.com believes if you can identify the photo, then you are most likely already aware of the incident.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail