BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police arrested the woman shown and charged her with aggravated child abuse after they say she physically attacked her 14 year old daughter and struck her several times with a 6 to 8 foot extension cord causing welts on her arm, neck and legs. According to police, Cineus punched, slapped, and kicked the child.
The woman was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released pending trial.
(Photo: PBSO Booking Photo)
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the woman’s name, although it is a matter of public record, to protect the identity of the child. BocaNewsNow.com believes if you can identify the photo, then you are most likely already aware of the incident.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW