BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance from anyone who knows who the woman is shown in the photo. According to police she stole identification and credit cards from a car, and then used that ID — and the credit cards — to remove funds from the victim’s checking account.
If you have information, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH