BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Solid observations by neighbors and quick work by Boca Raton police officers led to the arrests of two young men who were — allegedly — attempting to break into cars.
Casey Berka, 20, and Set Dierksen, 18, were arrested for “loitering and prowling” in the 600 Block of NW 13th Street after a neighbor called police to report two “suspicious persons” going between vehicles and testing out door handles.
Berka fled when he was told to “stop” by Boca Police.
The person who called the police positively identified the two men during the modern-day equivalent of a “line up.”
They were taken to Palm Beach County Jail
Incidentally, Berka is no stranger to Boca Raton Police. He was arrested over the summer for marijuana possession with intent to sell.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It