BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Solid observations by neighbors and quick work by Boca Raton police officers led to the arrests of two young men who were — allegedly — attempting to break into cars.
Casey Berka, 20, and Set Dierksen, 18, were arrested for “loitering and prowling” in the 600 Block of NW 13th Street after a neighbor called police to report two “suspicious persons” going between vehicles and testing out door handles.
Berka fled when he was told to “stop” by Boca Police.
The person who called the police positively identified the two men during the modern-day equivalent of a “line up.”
They were taken to Palm Beach County Jail
Incidentally, Berka is no stranger to Boca Raton Police. He was arrested over the summer for marijuana possession with intent to sell.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT