BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Solid observations by neighbors and quick work by Boca Raton police officers led to the arrests of two young men who were — allegedly — attempting to break into cars.
Casey Berka, 20, and Set Dierksen, 18, were arrested for “loitering and prowling” in the 600 Block of NW 13th Street after a neighbor called police to report two “suspicious persons” going between vehicles and testing out door handles.
Berka fled when he was told to “stop” by Boca Police.
The person who called the police positively identified the two men during the modern-day equivalent of a “line up.”
They were taken to Palm Beach County Jail
Incidentally, Berka is no stranger to Boca Raton Police. He was arrested over the summer for marijuana possession with intent to sell.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant