BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not an advertisement, just an observation after we were out and about this morning: While you may be too late to order flowers for delivery, Hoffman’s Chocolate in Boca Center on Military Trail — just north of Palmetto Park Road — is very well stocked with all sorts of high-end chocolate, include the very much sought after chocolate covered strawberries. We actually watched a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy stop by to purchase some yummy love for his special someone.
If you have other ideas that can help your fellow Boca-ites on Valentine’s Day, write them below. We’ll update this throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens