BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not an advertisement, just an observation after we were out and about this morning: While you may be too late to order flowers for delivery, Hoffman’s Chocolate in Boca Center on Military Trail — just north of Palmetto Park Road — is very well stocked with all sorts of high-end chocolate, include the very much sought after chocolate covered strawberries. We actually watched a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy stop by to purchase some yummy love for his special someone.
If you have other ideas that can help your fellow Boca-ites on Valentine’s Day, write them below. We’ll update this throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge