BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not an advertisement, just an observation after we were out and about this morning: While you may be too late to order flowers for delivery, Hoffman’s Chocolate in Boca Center on Military Trail — just north of Palmetto Park Road — is very well stocked with all sorts of high-end chocolate, include the very much sought after chocolate covered strawberries. We actually watched a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy stop by to purchase some yummy love for his special someone.
If you have other ideas that can help your fellow Boca-ites on Valentine’s Day, write them below. We’ll update this throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again