BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to give credit — at least some credit — to a teen who admits that he made a mistake, even though it may lead to a record and some trouble down the road.
According to Boca Raton Police, 18-year-old Kyle Rosenberg was arrested after a resident reported a “suspicious person” in her backyard with a flashlight. That person was allegedly Rosenberg, who later confessed to police that he was “trying door handles in an attempt to gain access into the residence and remove cash and other items of value.” It happened in the 2700 block of NW 27th Terrace.
Rosenberg was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
(Photo: Kyle Rosenberg | Booking Photo).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates