BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to give credit — at least some credit — to a teen who admits that he made a mistake, even though it may lead to a record and some trouble down the road.
According to Boca Raton Police, 18-year-old Kyle Rosenberg was arrested after a resident reported a “suspicious person” in her backyard with a flashlight. That person was allegedly Rosenberg, who later confessed to police that he was “trying door handles in an attempt to gain access into the residence and remove cash and other items of value.” It happened in the 2700 block of NW 27th Terrace.
Rosenberg was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
(Photo: Kyle Rosenberg | Booking Photo).
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES