BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to give credit — at least some credit — to a teen who admits that he made a mistake, even though it may lead to a record and some trouble down the road.
According to Boca Raton Police, 18-year-old Kyle Rosenberg was arrested after a resident reported a “suspicious person” in her backyard with a flashlight. That person was allegedly Rosenberg, who later confessed to police that he was “trying door handles in an attempt to gain access into the residence and remove cash and other items of value.” It happened in the 2700 block of NW 27th Terrace.
Rosenberg was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
(Photo: Kyle Rosenberg | Booking Photo).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge