BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to give credit — at least some credit — to a teen who admits that he made a mistake, even though it may lead to a record and some trouble down the road.
According to Boca Raton Police, 18-year-old Kyle Rosenberg was arrested after a resident reported a “suspicious person” in her backyard with a flashlight. That person was allegedly Rosenberg, who later confessed to police that he was “trying door handles in an attempt to gain access into the residence and remove cash and other items of value.” It happened in the 2700 block of NW 27th Terrace.
Rosenberg was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
(Photo: Kyle Rosenberg | Booking Photo).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales