BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to give credit — at least some credit — to a teen who admits that he made a mistake, even though it may lead to a record and some trouble down the road.
According to Boca Raton Police, 18-year-old Kyle Rosenberg was arrested after a resident reported a “suspicious person” in her backyard with a flashlight. That person was allegedly Rosenberg, who later confessed to police that he was “trying door handles in an attempt to gain access into the residence and remove cash and other items of value.” It happened in the 2700 block of NW 27th Terrace.
Rosenberg was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
(Photo: Kyle Rosenberg | Booking Photo).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend