BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police got quite a bit of bang for their traffic-stop-buck when they pulled over Sergio Lazo and Chloe Collins in the 200 block of East Palmetto Park Road.
Turns out Lazo and Collins were carrying 137.9 grams of marijuana which — according to cops — they were preparing to sell. But wait… there’s more… turns out Lazo and Collins had also stolen a $7,000 Breitling Watch.
We don’t know from where the watch was stolen.
Lazo and Collins were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where they ultimately bonded out.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution