BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police got quite a bit of bang for their traffic-stop-buck when they pulled over Sergio Lazo and Chloe Collins in the 200 block of East Palmetto Park Road.
Turns out Lazo and Collins were carrying 137.9 grams of marijuana which — according to cops — they were preparing to sell. But wait… there’s more… turns out Lazo and Collins had also stolen a $7,000 Breitling Watch.
We don’t know from where the watch was stolen.
Lazo and Collins were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where they ultimately bonded out.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing