BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police got quite a bit of bang for their traffic-stop-buck when they pulled over Sergio Lazo and Chloe Collins in the 200 block of East Palmetto Park Road.
Turns out Lazo and Collins were carrying 137.9 grams of marijuana which — according to cops — they were preparing to sell. But wait… there’s more… turns out Lazo and Collins had also stolen a $7,000 Breitling Watch.
We don’t know from where the watch was stolen.
Lazo and Collins were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where they ultimately bonded out.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire