BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police got quite a bit of bang for their traffic-stop-buck when they pulled over Sergio Lazo and Chloe Collins in the 200 block of East Palmetto Park Road.
Turns out Lazo and Collins were carrying 137.9 grams of marijuana which — according to cops — they were preparing to sell. But wait… there’s more… turns out Lazo and Collins had also stolen a $7,000 Breitling Watch.
We don’t know from where the watch was stolen.
Lazo and Collins were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where they ultimately bonded out.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday