BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a good time to buy, not such a good time to sell — at least that’s one take away from the just released Case-Shiller home price index.
While some real estate professionals try to paint a rosy picture of the ‘recovery’ nationwide and here in South Florida, the reality is a somewhat different story. Miami — which was among the hardest hit during the bubble burst — showed a 0.2% increase in housing prices. Compared to places like Atlanta — which suffered a 12.8% drop, that’s pretty good.
But no home seller is going to tell you that a .2% increase is rosy.
Click here for the entire press release from S&P. If you’re into Real Estate, it is a fascinating read.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash