BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a good time to buy, not such a good time to sell — at least that’s one take away from the just released Case-Shiller home price index.
While some real estate professionals try to paint a rosy picture of the ‘recovery’ nationwide and here in South Florida, the reality is a somewhat different story. Miami — which was among the hardest hit during the bubble burst — showed a 0.2% increase in housing prices. Compared to places like Atlanta — which suffered a 12.8% drop, that’s pretty good.
But no home seller is going to tell you that a .2% increase is rosy.
Click here for the entire press release from S&P. If you’re into Real Estate, it is a fascinating read.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases