BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a good time to buy, not such a good time to sell — at least that’s one take away from the just released Case-Shiller home price index.
While some real estate professionals try to paint a rosy picture of the ‘recovery’ nationwide and here in South Florida, the reality is a somewhat different story. Miami — which was among the hardest hit during the bubble burst — showed a 0.2% increase in housing prices. Compared to places like Atlanta — which suffered a 12.8% drop, that’s pretty good.
But no home seller is going to tell you that a .2% increase is rosy.
Click here for the entire press release from S&P. If you’re into Real Estate, it is a fascinating read.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing