BOCA RATON, FL (BocanNewsNow.com) — If you’re fan of your local Subway restaurant in Boca Raton, you may want to ask if the store is about to move. The chain is in the process of upgrading several of its locations — and that may mean your favorite Subway may find a new station to call home.
According to a media release that we’ve just received:
Subway of South Florida has launched an initiative that may move a current site to a better location nearby. That’s creating great opportunities for property owners and landlords, especially those who may have space in non-traditional locations, such as a hospital, a museum, an office building or a potential drive-thru location.
In addition, as part of an upscale modernization effort, the first Subway Café in South Florida is scheduled to open in March on the Florida Atlantic University campus.
Subway Cafés have more of a coffeehouse ambiance, offering additional menu items such as Seattle’s Best Coffee, baked goods and dessert items and a full line of espresso-based coffee specialty drinks. The restaurant chain is also updating its existing and new restaurants with its innovative Metro design.
Larry Feldman, a Subway development agent who owns more than 1450 Subways and is expanding in the Broward and Palm Beach counties and up through the Treasure Coast, said landlords sign leases with Subway, not franchisees, providing them with a greater level of security. In addition, property owners find that having the Subway brand on their property helps lease their remaining spaces.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.