BOCA RATON, FL (BocanNewsNow.com) — If you’re fan of your local Subway restaurant in Boca Raton, you may want to ask if the store is about to move. The chain is in the process of upgrading several of its locations — and that may mean your favorite Subway may find a new station to call home.
According to a media release that we’ve just received:
Subway of South Florida has launched an initiative that may move a current site to a better location nearby. That’s creating great opportunities for property owners and landlords, especially those who may have space in non-traditional locations, such as a hospital, a museum, an office building or a potential drive-thru location.
In addition, as part of an upscale modernization effort, the first Subway Café in South Florida is scheduled to open in March on the Florida Atlantic University campus.
Subway Cafés have more of a coffeehouse ambiance, offering additional menu items such as Seattle’s Best Coffee, baked goods and dessert items and a full line of espresso-based coffee specialty drinks. The restaurant chain is also updating its existing and new restaurants with its innovative Metro design.
Larry Feldman, a Subway development agent who owns more than 1450 Subways and is expanding in the Broward and Palm Beach counties and up through the Treasure Coast, said landlords sign leases with Subway, not franchisees, providing them with a greater level of security. In addition, property owners find that having the Subway brand on their property helps lease their remaining spaces.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again