BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Join the YMCA of South Palm Beach County to celebrate Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 28th, from 10a until 2pm. The nation’s largest health day for kids! Healthy Kids Day will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active, now and throughout the summer.
This free community event will offer fun activities for families as well as educational opportunities to learn how to improve overall health and well-being. Attendees will also have the chance to win prizes and giveaways. Plus, the joiner’s fee will be waived for new members who sign up on Healthy Kids Day!
Each event is preceded by a family fun run starting at 7:30 a.m. in Boca and 9 a.m. in Boynton. For additional information, call the Boca Raton Branch at 800.798.4531 or the Boynton Beach Branch at 800.903.1814 or click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT