BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Join the YMCA of South Palm Beach County to celebrate Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 28th, from 10a until 2pm. The nation’s largest health day for kids! Healthy Kids Day will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active, now and throughout the summer.
This free community event will offer fun activities for families as well as educational opportunities to learn how to improve overall health and well-being. Attendees will also have the chance to win prizes and giveaways. Plus, the joiner’s fee will be waived for new members who sign up on Healthy Kids Day!
Each event is preceded by a family fun run starting at 7:30 a.m. in Boca and 9 a.m. in Boynton. For additional information, call the Boca Raton Branch at 800.798.4531 or the Boynton Beach Branch at 800.903.1814 or click here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County