BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bringing new meaning to the the long standing ad campaign of “Publix, Where Shopping Is A Pleasure,” Boca Raton Police say that a pharmacy technician likely found her job pleasurable as well — at least if she was using the medication she’s accused of stealing.
Kristie Robinson, 21, allegedly stole hydrocodone valued at nearly $170. She did not have possession of the pills when authorities placed her under arrest. This happened at the Publix at 3003 West Yamato Road (Yamato and Jog Road).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K