BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bringing new meaning to the the long standing ad campaign of “Publix, Where Shopping Is A Pleasure,” Boca Raton Police say that a pharmacy technician likely found her job pleasurable as well — at least if she was using the medication she’s accused of stealing.
Kristie Robinson, 21, allegedly stole hydrocodone valued at nearly $170. She did not have possession of the pills when authorities placed her under arrest. This happened at the Publix at 3003 West Yamato Road (Yamato and Jog Road).
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays