BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police tell us that someone entered Total Wine at 5050 Town Center Circle and attempted to pull off a — editorial comment here — really stupid scam.
According to witnesses, the man pulled a bottle of Ketel one Vodka from a shelf and then attempted to return the bottle using an old receipt.
Management questioned the man about his attempted return of a bottle of Vodka that had been sitting on a shelf seconds earlier, but the man apparently got annoyed that his integrity was being questioned and walked out WITH THE BOTTLE without paying for the bottle.
Police say the man left the scene in an unknown white SUV that was also occupied by a white female.
The total value of the vodka was $33.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming