BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police tell us that someone entered Total Wine at 5050 Town Center Circle and attempted to pull off a — editorial comment here — really stupid scam.
According to witnesses, the man pulled a bottle of Ketel one Vodka from a shelf and then attempted to return the bottle using an old receipt.
Management questioned the man about his attempted return of a bottle of Vodka that had been sitting on a shelf seconds earlier, but the man apparently got annoyed that his integrity was being questioned and walked out WITH THE BOTTLE without paying for the bottle.
Police say the man left the scene in an unknown white SUV that was also occupied by a white female.
The total value of the vodka was $33.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation