BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s difficult to sell a home with air conditioning if the air conditioning units have been stolen.
Just ask Realtor Connie Hudson. Police say she says someone removed three Rheem air conditioning units from the sides of 1290 NW 8th Street in Boca over the course of a week and a half.
If you’ve ever purchased an air conditioner, you know they’re not cheap. The value is in the area of $10,000. All of the inside parts of the units were missing.
No suspects at this point. No word if the thefts have affected the home’s resale value.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton