BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 84-year old Boca Raton man died Thursday afternoon, six days after being broadsided by a driver, police say, who ran a red light at Boca Chase drive and State Road 441 in West Boca.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, George Snyder of Boca Raton was proceeding legally through the intersection in his 2012 Hyundai when his car was struck by 31 year old Jill Roberts of Jupiter. Roberts, police say, “failed to stop at the red light.”
Snyder had to be extricated from his vehicle and was rushed to Delray Beach Medical Center where he later died from injuries sustained in the crash.
No charges have been filed at this time against Roberts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates