BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 84-year old Boca Raton man died Thursday afternoon, six days after being broadsided by a driver, police say, who ran a red light at Boca Chase drive and State Road 441 in West Boca.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, George Snyder of Boca Raton was proceeding legally through the intersection in his 2012 Hyundai when his car was struck by 31 year old Jill Roberts of Jupiter. Roberts, police say, “failed to stop at the red light.”
Snyder had to be extricated from his vehicle and was rushed to Delray Beach Medical Center where he later died from injuries sustained in the crash.
No charges have been filed at this time against Roberts.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES