BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 84-year old Boca Raton man died Thursday afternoon, six days after being broadsided by a driver, police say, who ran a red light at Boca Chase drive and State Road 441 in West Boca.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, George Snyder of Boca Raton was proceeding legally through the intersection in his 2012 Hyundai when his car was struck by 31 year old Jill Roberts of Jupiter. Roberts, police say, “failed to stop at the red light.”
Snyder had to be extricated from his vehicle and was rushed to Delray Beach Medical Center where he later died from injuries sustained in the crash.
No charges have been filed at this time against Roberts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales