BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University is announcing the final two acts to perform as part of “Live at Lynn” this season, and they are “The Beatlemaniacs” and David Osborne.
Read on for details, direct from Lynn:
Lynn University and Jan McArt, director of theatre arts program development, today promoted two audience-wowing musical performances in April 2012, concluding this season’s Libby Dodson’s LIVE AT LYNN Theatre Series.
March 31-April 1
+ Saturday – 7:30 p.m.
+ Sunday – 4 p.m.
Imagine what it would be like if The Beatles were performing today. The Beatlemaniacs brings the sounds of the “Fab Four” to life with spectacular visual lighting effects, video/multi-media presentations and costume changes. The Beatlemaniacs, in full regalia, span the musical library and history of the Beatles.
+ Tuesday – 7:30 p.m.
Back By Popular Demand!
Following his standing-ovation performance on the Lynn stage last year, David Osborne returns with a one-night-only concert of romantic, classical, jazz, pop, inspirational, patriotic and Broadway show tunes. Known as the “Pianist to the Presidents,” he has performed for Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Obama.
Tickets are $45/mezzanine, $50/orchestra, and $65/box. They are available for purchase at the Lynn University Box Office, located in the Wold Performing Arts Center at 3601 N. Military Trail. Tickets also may be purchased online at http://our.lynn.edu or by phone at 561.237.9000.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees