BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to wonder if someone with a can of spray paint said to themselves, “I’m going to tag this car, but I want to remain anonymous.”
Boca Raton Police say someone actually wrote the word “anonymous” on the side of a 2010 Volkswagon parked at the Ale House on West Yamato Road (1200 W. Yamato). The owner of the car apparently waited nearly two hours before calling police after she saw “anonymous” on her car. No suspects at this point. Anyone with information is asked not to remain, you know, anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday