BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported yesterday that a woman’s car was vandalized by someone who painted the word “anonymous” on its side, days after we reported on several other graffiti and vandalism ‘attacks’ through Boca Raton. Leave to the Boca PD — they say they caught the vandal.
Tucker Lipinski, 20, was cuffed and stuffed by Boca Police who were on stakeout and saw him, thinking he matched the description of the suspect.
Here’s the full rundown:
Within the last eight days there have been more than a dozen incidents reported to the Boca Raton Police in which an unknown person vandalized cars with spray paint.
The crimes occurred during the evening in the residential developments along St Andrews Boulevard, including Millpond, Timbercreek, Strathmore, New Floresta, and the Colonades, as well as Patch Reef Park, the Ale House on Yamato Road, and the Gables of Town Place apartments. In each crime the suspect spray painted cars using red or black spray paint and defaced the vehicles with words such as “anonymous,” “truth,” or phrases using “666” or symbols like pentagrams or a triangle with an eye. During the crime at the Ale House, a witness saw the suspect in the act and provided a physical description and vehicle description.
On Wednesday, members of the Tactical Team were conducting surveillance on St Andrews Blvd. when officers saw a male matching the suspect’s description driving a car similar to the one seen at the Ale House, heading south on St Andrews Blvd. Officers stopped the car and spoke with the driver, Tucker Lipinski. Officers also spoke with Lipinski’s mother, the owner of the car. Officers discovered spray paint and Lipinski admitted to committing the vandalisms.
Officers charged Lipinski with multiple counts of vandalism. If anyone has information about any of these crimes, they are asked to call Detective Yvette Ortiz at (561) 620-6118 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules