BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Police in Boca Raton are asking for the public’s assistance in finding two young men who allegedly snatched a necklace from a man after hitting him with a bicycle.
Here’s the update just released from Boca Raton Police:
On Sunday, May 18, at about 4:40 in the afternoon, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a robbery that occurred near the area of 300 NE 20th Street.
The victim, Celestin Coridon, told officers he was walking east on the south side of NE 20th Street, when a male on a bicycle approached him. The suspect on the bicycle intentionally hit him in the stomach with the bicycle. A second suspect came up behind Coridon and grabbed his necklace from his neck. The victim was not injured.
Several witnesses saw the suspects run south through the parking lot of the condominiums and jump over the wall that borders the south side of the property and continue running east.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to all Detective Elizabeth Roberts at (561) 620-6135 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
#1 Black male, 17 to 19 years old #2 Black male, tall, short hair
Appx. 5’8” tall, short hair Wearing a red shirt, dark shorts
Wearing blue shorts, no shirt or shoes Sneakers
Riding an olive Mongoose bicycle
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida