BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Police in Boca Raton are asking for the public’s assistance in finding two young men who allegedly snatched a necklace from a man after hitting him with a bicycle.
Here’s the update just released from Boca Raton Police:
On Sunday, May 18, at about 4:40 in the afternoon, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a robbery that occurred near the area of 300 NE 20th Street.
The victim, Celestin Coridon, told officers he was walking east on the south side of NE 20th Street, when a male on a bicycle approached him. The suspect on the bicycle intentionally hit him in the stomach with the bicycle. A second suspect came up behind Coridon and grabbed his necklace from his neck. The victim was not injured.
Several witnesses saw the suspects run south through the parking lot of the condominiums and jump over the wall that borders the south side of the property and continue running east.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to all Detective Elizabeth Roberts at (561) 620-6135 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
#1 Black male, 17 to 19 years old #2 Black male, tall, short hair
Appx. 5’8” tall, short hair Wearing a red shirt, dark shorts
Wearing blue shorts, no shirt or shoes Sneakers
Riding an olive Mongoose bicycle
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases