BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the sort of police call that must keep the day interesting for officers. Police receive a call from Briana Hoxter in the 700 block of West Yamato Road who tells a dispatcher that her friend, Kelly Campbell, is smoking crack in front of her.
Police arrive on the scene and find that both Hoxter and Campbell are in possession of crack pipes. To put it another way: the woman who complained that her friend was smoking crack was in possession herself of a crack pipe.
Both Hoxter and Campbell were given a “notice to appear” in court and released on their own recognizance.
While we see no past criminal history for Hoxter, Kelly R. Campbell has had several run-ins with law enforcement, and has faced charges for prostitution, possession of drug equipment, and trespass.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays