BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the sort of police call that must keep the day interesting for officers. Police receive a call from Briana Hoxter in the 700 block of West Yamato Road who tells a dispatcher that her friend, Kelly Campbell, is smoking crack in front of her.
Police arrive on the scene and find that both Hoxter and Campbell are in possession of crack pipes. To put it another way: the woman who complained that her friend was smoking crack was in possession herself of a crack pipe.
Both Hoxter and Campbell were given a “notice to appear” in court and released on their own recognizance.
While we see no past criminal history for Hoxter, Kelly R. Campbell has had several run-ins with law enforcement, and has faced charges for prostitution, possession of drug equipment, and trespass.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K