BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the sort of police call that must keep the day interesting for officers. Police receive a call from Briana Hoxter in the 700 block of West Yamato Road who tells a dispatcher that her friend, Kelly Campbell, is smoking crack in front of her.
Police arrive on the scene and find that both Hoxter and Campbell are in possession of crack pipes. To put it another way: the woman who complained that her friend was smoking crack was in possession herself of a crack pipe.
Both Hoxter and Campbell were given a “notice to appear” in court and released on their own recognizance.
While we see no past criminal history for Hoxter, Kelly R. Campbell has had several run-ins with law enforcement, and has faced charges for prostitution, possession of drug equipment, and trespass.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector