BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are among the most tech-savvy in the nation, constantly suggesting to area residents with iPhones that they should turn on the “Find My iPhone” feature so it can be tracked if stolen.
Even so, iPhones continue to be snatched. The latest happened at the gym at Lynn University.
According to police, an iPhone 4s was taken earlier this week one evening between 6:30 and 6:40 pm from the fitness room at 3601 North Military Trail. Tracking was apparently NOT turned on. The phone was valued at $549.
Learn how to set up your phone with tracking — using “find my phone” — on the iCloud section of Apple’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break