BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Florida Atlantic University student apparently suffered a serious psychological problem in the midst of a class on evolution, erupting in expletives and then threatening to kill the professor and students in the class.
According to FAU’s student run newspaper, UPressOnline.com, Jonatha Carr interrupted the professor and asked, “how does evolution kill black people?”
She asked the question four times.
The professor, according to the article by Rachel Chapnick, responded that evolution doesn’t kill anyone.
Associate Professor Stephen Kajiura told the paper that, “she became increasingly belligerent. It was at this point, a (she was a) highly emotional charged individual who was no longer capable of responding rationally. She was threatening to kill both me and the students in the class.”
FAU authorities responded to the scene. No word yet if any charges have been filed against Carr. We understand she is receiving medical attention.
HERE IS THE VIDEO:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender