BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wednesday is going to be a big day for lady soccer players at Loggers Run and Don Estridge Middle Schools. The Lady Dragons of Don Estridge are set to take on the Lady Jacks of Loggers Run in the Palm Beach Middle School South County Championship game.
The game is set for Don Estridge Middle School at 4:45. (Military Trail and Spanish River Blvd.)
The Lady Dragons were the Southern Division winners with a record of 7-0-3 while Loggers Run finished second with a record of 7-1-2. The Lady Dragons, after winning the South Division, have recorded back to back playoff wins against Okeehelee Middle School and Christa McAullife Middle, while Loggers Run defeated both Emerald Cove Middle and Palm Springs Middle.
The Lady Dragons and Lady Jacks have represented the South County in the Palm Beach County Championship the last 5 years in a row. Two years ago, Don Estridge defeated Loggers Run to advance to the championship with a 2-1 victory at Loggers Run. Loggers Run is the defending Palm Beach County Champions.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge