BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police say they received a report from Publix at 1001 South Federal Highway that 42 year old Patricia McCollum took a sub — actually, an entire combo meal valued at $5.69 — and attempted to leave the store.
That’s when manager Wanda McDonald moved in to stop the scofflaw. But McCollum took the sub and hit McDonald in the chest with it — then left the store.
There’s no word as to what type of sub McCollum was stealing, or what add-ons she had to make it a combo.
Publix declined to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach