BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police say they received a report from Publix at 1001 South Federal Highway that 42 year old Patricia McCollum took a sub — actually, an entire combo meal valued at $5.69 — and attempted to leave the store.
That’s when manager Wanda McDonald moved in to stop the scofflaw. But McCollum took the sub and hit McDonald in the chest with it — then left the store.
There’s no word as to what type of sub McCollum was stealing, or what add-ons she had to make it a combo.
Publix declined to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge