BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office is still determining whether drugs or alcohol were factors in the accident that killed a Boca Raton resident.
Greg Modesto Silva, 24, died March 2nd following the accident on February 23rd.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported that Silva was driving at “a high rate of speed” around 4:30 in the morning when he crashed into a tree, in the median, near the intersection of Palmetto Park and Power Line Road. He was not wearing a seatbelt, according to police, and was partially ejected fromhis car.
Silva, who lived in the 22000 block of SW 65th Terrace in Boca, was rushed to Delray Medical center where he later died.
Read our previous coverage here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays