BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office is still determining whether drugs or alcohol were factors in the accident that killed a Boca Raton resident.
Greg Modesto Silva, 24, died March 2nd following the accident on February 23rd.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported that Silva was driving at “a high rate of speed” around 4:30 in the morning when he crashed into a tree, in the median, near the intersection of Palmetto Park and Power Line Road. He was not wearing a seatbelt, according to police, and was partially ejected fromhis car.
Silva, who lived in the 22000 block of SW 65th Terrace in Boca, was rushed to Delray Medical center where he later died.
Read our previous coverage here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot