BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office is still determining whether drugs or alcohol were factors in the accident that killed a Boca Raton resident.
Greg Modesto Silva, 24, died March 2nd following the accident on February 23rd.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported that Silva was driving at “a high rate of speed” around 4:30 in the morning when he crashed into a tree, in the median, near the intersection of Palmetto Park and Power Line Road. He was not wearing a seatbelt, according to police, and was partially ejected fromhis car.
Silva, who lived in the 22000 block of SW 65th Terrace in Boca, was rushed to Delray Medical center where he later died.
Read our previous coverage here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching