BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Detctives are investigating a failed robbery outside the Advance Auto Parts store in North Dixie Highway.
According to police:
At about 9:45 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an attempted robbery that occurred in the parking lot of Advanced Auto Parts, 1776 North Dixie Highway.
The victim and witness, both employees of Advanced Auto Parts, had just closed up the store and were walking to their respective cars when the victim was approached by two unknown males. One suspect told the victim to give him his cell phone, money, and jewelry. The victim refused and yelled to the other employee to “get his weapon” out of the car and told the suspects he was calling the police. The witness ran to his car and retrieved a baseball bat. As the witness ran toward the victim and suspects, the suspects fled toward the rear of the business and jumped the wall.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
#1 Black male, 20-30 years old #2 Black male, 20-30 years old
5’8” to 5’10” tall, 160-180 pounds 5’8” to 5’10” tall, 160-180 pounds
Dark colored hoodie White t-shirt, dark baseball cap
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call