BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No cause determined yet, but police in Boca are investigating a bizarre accident that left one person injured this afternoon when a car drove into the UPS Store on St. Andrews Blvd., near Town Center Mall.
According to police, an employee sustained scrapes and bruises when the car plowed through the front of the store.
The driver’s a condition is unknown, but is not believed to have suffered serious injuries.
No one else was in the store at the time of the accident.
PHOTOS AND VIDEO BY: CRAIG GROSSMAN. (Thanks, Craig. These are great!)
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected