BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for most of the weekend, but it’s getting windy and chillier, which means there’s a rip current warning in effect. Be careful if you’re heading out on the seas — or even wading at the beach. But otherwise…
This Afternoon: Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight: Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East wind between 11 and 13 mph.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind between 7 and 10 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind between 6 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations