BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for most of the weekend, but it’s getting windy and chillier, which means there’s a rip current warning in effect. Be careful if you’re heading out on the seas — or even wading at the beach. But otherwise…
This Afternoon: Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight: Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East wind between 11 and 13 mph.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind between 7 and 10 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind between 6 and 10 mph.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans