BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested two men who they say were involved with an organized scheme to defraud the Macy’s at Boca’s Town Center Mall.
According to investigators, Claude Jean-Charles, 19, of Margate, and Cedrick Noel, 19, of Boca Raton, were conducting “fraudulent transactions” at the store and embezzled money.
Police and Macy’s investigators apparently moved in before a significant loss was recorded — the total loss is estimated at under $1,000.
Charles and Noel were turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation