JUPITER, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a double homicide in Jupiter and asking residents county-wide for any information relating the deaths.
From a just-released bulletin:
On Friday, April 13, 2012, during the early morning hours, PBSO Dispatch received a 911 call of gun shots heard in the 6600 block of 4th Street, Jupiter. When deputies arrived and canvassed the area they found a red Toyota Matrix at the Far East end of the street with two victims, one male and one female; both appear to be approximately 30 – 40 years of age, with multiple gunshot wounds. Both victims were pronounced dead on scene.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division responded and processed the scene as well as Crime Scene Investigators.
No witnesses or suspect information at this time.
If anyone has information about this shooting they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach