JUPITER, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a double homicide in Jupiter and asking residents county-wide for any information relating the deaths.
From a just-released bulletin:
On Friday, April 13, 2012, during the early morning hours, PBSO Dispatch received a 911 call of gun shots heard in the 6600 block of 4th Street, Jupiter. When deputies arrived and canvassed the area they found a red Toyota Matrix at the Far East end of the street with two victims, one male and one female; both appear to be approximately 30 – 40 years of age, with multiple gunshot wounds. Both victims were pronounced dead on scene.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division responded and processed the scene as well as Crime Scene Investigators.
No witnesses or suspect information at this time.
If anyone has information about this shooting they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud