JUPITER, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a double homicide in Jupiter and asking residents county-wide for any information relating the deaths.
From a just-released bulletin:
On Friday, April 13, 2012, during the early morning hours, PBSO Dispatch received a 911 call of gun shots heard in the 6600 block of 4th Street, Jupiter. When deputies arrived and canvassed the area they found a red Toyota Matrix at the Far East end of the street with two victims, one male and one female; both appear to be approximately 30 – 40 years of age, with multiple gunshot wounds. Both victims were pronounced dead on scene.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division responded and processed the scene as well as Crime Scene Investigators.
No witnesses or suspect information at this time.
If anyone has information about this shooting they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club