UPDATE: Brandon was found safe late Tuesday afternoon.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Detectives in Boca Raton are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Brandon Cole Myers, a 16 year old who has been missing since Wednesday.
According to police, Myers’ grandmother, Nancy Wilson, told officers she dropped Brandon off at Boca High School on Wednesday morning, April 11, at just after 8:00 a.m., and has not seen him since. Wilson said Brandon did not attend school on Thursday or Friday and does not have his cell phone with him. Brandon was wearing a grey t-shirt, white shorts with a grey stripe and white shoes, possibly Vans. Brandon suffers from depression and does not have his medications with him. Wilson told officers Brandon has run away in the past and has been known to visit the Pavilion and other local parks.
If anyone has seen Brandon Myers or has information as to his whereabouts, please contact the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or Detective Elizabeth Roberts at (561) 620-6135.
Brandon Cole Myers
16 years old, 6’2” tall, 170 pounds
Dark blonde hair, blue eyes
Wearing grey t-shirt, white shorts w/grey stripe
White shoes (possibly Vans)
Three round scars on his left forearm
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent