UPDATE: Brandon was found safe late Tuesday afternoon.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Detectives in Boca Raton are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Brandon Cole Myers, a 16 year old who has been missing since Wednesday.
According to police, Myers’ grandmother, Nancy Wilson, told officers she dropped Brandon off at Boca High School on Wednesday morning, April 11, at just after 8:00 a.m., and has not seen him since. Wilson said Brandon did not attend school on Thursday or Friday and does not have his cell phone with him. Brandon was wearing a grey t-shirt, white shorts with a grey stripe and white shoes, possibly Vans. Brandon suffers from depression and does not have his medications with him. Wilson told officers Brandon has run away in the past and has been known to visit the Pavilion and other local parks.
If anyone has seen Brandon Myers or has information as to his whereabouts, please contact the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or Detective Elizabeth Roberts at (561) 620-6135.
Brandon Cole Myers
16 years old, 6’2” tall, 170 pounds
Dark blonde hair, blue eyes
Wearing grey t-shirt, white shorts w/grey stripe
White shoes (possibly Vans)
Three round scars on his left forearm
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach