BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for the Boca Raton area over the next several days. Here’s the latest from he National Weather Service:
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 9 and 13 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 8 and 11 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 5 and 11 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 7 mph.
Thursday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 3 and 11 mph.
Thursday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge