BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for the Boca Raton area over the next several days. Here’s the latest from he National Weather Service:
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 9 and 13 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 8 and 11 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 5 and 11 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 7 mph.
Thursday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 3 and 11 mph.
Thursday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman