BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for the Boca Raton area over the next several days. Here’s the latest from he National Weather Service:
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 9 and 13 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 8 and 11 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 5 and 11 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 7 mph.
Thursday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 3 and 11 mph.
Thursday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers