BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Great weather is in store for the Boca Raton area over the next several days. Here’s the latest from he National Weather Service:
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 9 and 13 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind between 8 and 11 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 5 and 11 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 7 mph.
Thursday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 3 and 11 mph.
Thursday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules