DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She looks nice, possibly intelligent, and could easily be described as “hiding in plain sight,” but Delray Beach Police say this woman is responsible for check fraud throughout Palm Beach County, and possibly more.
According to police, she used the name “Cara Clucas” to cash at least one check at a TD Bank — a check that was stolen during a burglary in the Lake Forest Community last month. The name “Cara Clucas” belongs to a woman who was the victim of a vehicle burglary in January in Delaware.
According to a TD Bank investigator, the woman show has cashed at least 6 checks throughout Palm Beach County and is always driving the same Kia Sportage pictured.
If you can identify the subject or have any further information, contact Detective Ferreri at 561-243-7868.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases