DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She looks nice, possibly intelligent, and could easily be described as “hiding in plain sight,” but Delray Beach Police say this woman is responsible for check fraud throughout Palm Beach County, and possibly more.
According to police, she used the name “Cara Clucas” to cash at least one check at a TD Bank — a check that was stolen during a burglary in the Lake Forest Community last month. The name “Cara Clucas” belongs to a woman who was the victim of a vehicle burglary in January in Delaware.
According to a TD Bank investigator, the woman show has cashed at least 6 checks throughout Palm Beach County and is always driving the same Kia Sportage pictured.
If you can identify the subject or have any further information, contact Detective Ferreri at 561-243-7868.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing