DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She looks nice, possibly intelligent, and could easily be described as “hiding in plain sight,” but Delray Beach Police say this woman is responsible for check fraud throughout Palm Beach County, and possibly more.
According to police, she used the name “Cara Clucas” to cash at least one check at a TD Bank — a check that was stolen during a burglary in the Lake Forest Community last month. The name “Cara Clucas” belongs to a woman who was the victim of a vehicle burglary in January in Delaware.
According to a TD Bank investigator, the woman show has cashed at least 6 checks throughout Palm Beach County and is always driving the same Kia Sportage pictured.
If you can identify the subject or have any further information, contact Detective Ferreri at 561-243-7868.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday