BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another stormy night may be in store for the extended Boca Raton area, with thunderstorms expected between 1am and 7am.
Here’s the update from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 71. Windy, with a south wind between 15 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7am and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Windy, with a west wind between 23 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a west wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested