BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another stormy night may be in store for the extended Boca Raton area, with thunderstorms expected between 1am and 7am.
Here’s the update from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 71. Windy, with a south wind between 15 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7am and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Windy, with a west wind between 23 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a west wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat