BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another stormy night may be in store for the extended Boca Raton area, with thunderstorms expected between 1am and 7am.
Here’s the update from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 71. Windy, with a south wind between 15 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7am and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Windy, with a west wind between 23 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a west wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes