BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an accident that left a 28 year old man dead.
According to police, Ryan Sinclair of Boynton was standing either in — or very close to — the northbound lane of State Road 7 when 27 year old Stephen Everett — also of Boynton — struck and killed him. Sinclair, according to investigators, was thrust onto the hood of the car and then ejected. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
It happened in the area of 11400 State Road 7 (441).
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School