BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Summer is rapidly approaching, so it’s never too soon to think about camp. In our effort to provide a look at all options available, here’s one we just received from the Boca Raton Children’s Museum:
It’s like Indiana Jones meets Leonardo Da Vinci… adventure meets art at Boca Raton Children’s Museum this summer. The Museum just unveiled their 2012 Summer Camp Program called “Adventure in the Arts”.
Activities will include:
- Artists from Italy’s Adriani Teatro return to the museum to share their internationally acclaimed mask-making and drama workshops. Campers will be the stars of their own performance.
- Miniature construction with artist Katie Hahner
- “Cook-a-Stration™” with Chef Christopher Fread, 2010 Best Teen Chef of Fort Lauderdale
- Drumming with Buckley Griffis
- Festival of Dance and Music with international violin sensation Amber Lee
- Bob the Balloon Guy
“Most area summer camps are so congested and the campers simply don’t receive the personal attention they will receive at Boca Raton Children’s Museum summer camp,” said Jayne Morrison, Camp Director. “Generations of children have discovered art through our summer camps and parents love the individualized attention given to their children.”
The Boca Raton Children’s Museum summer camps will begin in July and run for six weeks from July 2nd thru August 10th. The camp will be held in the Rickards House, the newly constructed replica of the first house built in Boca Raton.
For more information or to register for the camp please contact Jayne Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 368-6875.
The Mission of the Boca Raton Children’s Museum is to develop creative and critical thinking skills in children through exposure to the arts and humanities integrated with history and science. It is located at 498 Crawford Boulevard, Boca Raton, Florida. For more information about the Children’s Museum, visit www.cmboca.org.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area