BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it wasn’t your imagination. It rained again overnight in Boca Raton. And yes, you may have seen Noah in his ark floating down Palmetto Park Road. But after days and days of the non-stop deluge, the skies are finally clearing and things are looking good.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Breezy, with a east wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind between 11 and 13 mph.
The ever-present rip current threat remains ever-present, but overall, it’s looking good.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton