BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it wasn’t your imagination. It rained again overnight in Boca Raton. And yes, you may have seen Noah in his ark floating down Palmetto Park Road. But after days and days of the non-stop deluge, the skies are finally clearing and things are looking good.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Breezy, with a east wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind between 11 and 13 mph.
The ever-present rip current threat remains ever-present, but overall, it’s looking good.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing