BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it wasn’t your imagination. It rained again overnight in Boca Raton. And yes, you may have seen Noah in his ark floating down Palmetto Park Road. But after days and days of the non-stop deluge, the skies are finally clearing and things are looking good.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Breezy, with a east wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind between 11 and 13 mph.
The ever-present rip current threat remains ever-present, but overall, it’s looking good.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases