BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If piano music is your thing, your thing is going to be happening later this month at FAU:
Internationally acclaimed performers from Russia, Macedonia, Hungary and Zambia perform a variety of arrangements and original works for four pianos. Faculty members Irena Kofman, Krisztina Kover and Heather Coltman will be joined by graduate student Dejan Daskalov to delight audiences.
Suggested donation for the performance is $10. For more information, call 561-297-3853.
This family-friendly event kicks off another summer of the Teaching Outstanding Performers piano and creative writing summer camps for students in grades kindergarten through 12. The week-long sessions cater to kids of all ages and abilities with lessons, performances and entertainment.
The dates are Monday, June 11 through Friday, June 15 and Monday, June 18 through Friday, June 22 for grades 6 through 12; Monday, June 25 through Friday, June 29, Monday, July 2 through Friday, July 6, Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 13, and Monday, July 16 through Friday, July 20 for grades kindergarten through 5.Tuition is $275 per week, and there is an application fee of $10. Some scholarships are available, and there will be an audition for scholarships on Sunday, May 13.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School