BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton detectives are investigating a late night robbery at Table 42 Restaurant at 399 SE Mizner Boulevard.
According to police:
Arriving officers met with several restaurant employees. A female kitchen worker told officers that two males entered the restaurant through an unlocked rear door, which enters into an alley. The suspects, both armed with black, semi-automatic handguns, pistol whipped the victim and demanded to know the location of the safe.
The suspects then entered the main part of the restaurant, where they encountered the manager and a bartender. The manager led the suspects to the safe, opened it, and gave them the cash that was inside. The suspects left the restaurant through the rear door.
The suspects may have fled the scene in a small silver car, which was seen leaving the area with its lights off about the time of the crime. The female employee was transported to Boca Raton Regional Hospital, where she was treated and released.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Ron Mello at (561) 620-6186 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
#1 Dark skinned black male, 6’2” tall #2 Black male, 5’10” tall
210 pounds, medium build 180 pounds, medium build
Wearing dark clothing Wearing dark clothing
Black ski-type mask Black ski-type mask
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break