BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Strong thunderstorms may return to the Boca Raton area later today.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA..DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHTTHUNDERSTORMS: SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOPACROSS THE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST MAINLY THIS AFTERNOON WITHISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE ALONG THE GULF COAST MAINLYTHIS MORNING. A FEW STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE INTHE INTERIOR AND EAST, CONTAINING FREQUENT LIGHTING STRIKES,GUSTY WINDS TO AROUND 50 MPH, SMALL HAIL AND HEAVY DOWNPOURS.WIND: STRONG WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 50 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE IN THESTRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS.HAIL: SMALL HAIL WILL BE POSSIBLE IN THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS.FLOODING: ISOLATED LOCALES COULD SEE A FEW INCHES OF RAIN OVER ASHORT DURATION WHICH COULD LEAD TO ISOLATED STREET FLOODING..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAYTHUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. A FEW STORMSMAY BECOME CONTAIN GUSTY WINDS, SMALL HAIL, AND LOCALLY HEAVYRAINFALL.WINDS ARE FORECAST TO BECOME NORTHEAST AND INCREASE THIS WEEKEND.THIS WILL RESULT IN A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE ATLANTICBEACHES THIS WEEKEND ALONG WITH HAZARDOUS SEAS IN THE ATLANTIC.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.