BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be another loud and wet evening in and around Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says heavy rain, thunderstorms and possibly hail my be on tap.
THUNDERSTORMS: NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST TO DEVELOP OVERTHE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST THIS AFTERNOON. A FEW PULSE STRONG TOSEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTO EARLY THISEVENING, WITH THE PRIMARY RISK BEING STRONG WIND GUSTS. THUNDERSTORMSWILL ALSO BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES, HAIL,AND TORRENTIAL RAINS.WIND: WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 60 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.HAIL: HAIL TO AROUND QUARTER SIZE WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.FLOODING: TORRENTIAL RAINS WITH SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEPOSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON. LOCALIZED RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 5 INCHESARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTERIOR AND TOWARDS THE EAST COAST.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud