BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be another loud and wet evening in and around Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says heavy rain, thunderstorms and possibly hail my be on tap.
THUNDERSTORMS: NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST TO DEVELOP OVERTHE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST THIS AFTERNOON. A FEW PULSE STRONG TOSEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTO EARLY THISEVENING, WITH THE PRIMARY RISK BEING STRONG WIND GUSTS. THUNDERSTORMSWILL ALSO BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES, HAIL,AND TORRENTIAL RAINS.WIND: WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 60 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.HAIL: HAIL TO AROUND QUARTER SIZE WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.FLOODING: TORRENTIAL RAINS WITH SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEPOSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON. LOCALIZED RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 5 INCHESARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTERIOR AND TOWARDS THE EAST COAST.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud