BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be another loud and wet evening in and around Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says heavy rain, thunderstorms and possibly hail my be on tap.
THUNDERSTORMS: NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST TO DEVELOP OVERTHE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST THIS AFTERNOON. A FEW PULSE STRONG TOSEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTO EARLY THISEVENING, WITH THE PRIMARY RISK BEING STRONG WIND GUSTS. THUNDERSTORMSWILL ALSO BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES, HAIL,AND TORRENTIAL RAINS.WIND: WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 60 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.HAIL: HAIL TO AROUND QUARTER SIZE WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGESTTHUNDERSTORMS WHICH DEVELOP.FLOODING: TORRENTIAL RAINS WITH SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEPOSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON. LOCALIZED RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 5 INCHESARE POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTERIOR AND TOWARDS THE EAST COAST.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.