BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the category of “sometimes you find things in the last place you put them,” Boca Raton police found a suspect from an area car burglary — in jail. According to the cops:
On March 20, 2012 Boca Raton Police Services was called to investigate a car burglary at LA Fitness on Technology Way. The victim said someone punched the lock on his 2002 Ford Mustang and stole his wallet containing cash and a debit card. The debit card was used minutes later at the Mobil gas station on West Yamato Road.
Fingerprints were removed from the exterior of the car by the investigating officer which came back to Christopher Wimer. Wimer was already in the Palm Beach County Jail for similar crimes committed in Altantis, Florida. On May 9, 2012 detectives interviewed Wimer at County Jail where he admitted to breaking into Donadio’s car at LA Fitness and using his debit card to get gas. Wimer was charged with Burglary to Auto and Theft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies