BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the category of “sometimes you find things in the last place you put them,” Boca Raton police found a suspect from an area car burglary — in jail. According to the cops:
On March 20, 2012 Boca Raton Police Services was called to investigate a car burglary at LA Fitness on Technology Way. The victim said someone punched the lock on his 2002 Ford Mustang and stole his wallet containing cash and a debit card. The debit card was used minutes later at the Mobil gas station on West Yamato Road.
Fingerprints were removed from the exterior of the car by the investigating officer which came back to Christopher Wimer. Wimer was already in the Palm Beach County Jail for similar crimes committed in Altantis, Florida. On May 9, 2012 detectives interviewed Wimer at County Jail where he admitted to breaking into Donadio’s car at LA Fitness and using his debit card to get gas. Wimer was charged with Burglary to Auto and Theft.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases