BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the category of “sometimes you find things in the last place you put them,” Boca Raton police found a suspect from an area car burglary — in jail. According to the cops:
On March 20, 2012 Boca Raton Police Services was called to investigate a car burglary at LA Fitness on Technology Way. The victim said someone punched the lock on his 2002 Ford Mustang and stole his wallet containing cash and a debit card. The debit card was used minutes later at the Mobil gas station on West Yamato Road.
Fingerprints were removed from the exterior of the car by the investigating officer which came back to Christopher Wimer. Wimer was already in the Palm Beach County Jail for similar crimes committed in Altantis, Florida. On May 9, 2012 detectives interviewed Wimer at County Jail where he admitted to breaking into Donadio’s car at LA Fitness and using his debit card to get gas. Wimer was charged with Burglary to Auto and Theft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend