BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dumb move. Two young adults — 19 and 21 — were busted by Boca Raton Police for allegedly switching seats after police stopped their car as part of a criminal investigation. That sort of move gets you charged with hindering a police investigation.
19 year old Juliana Victoria Fiorio and 21 year old Christopher Anthony Smith were apparently arrested and given notices to appear. They apparently were spared a stay in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths