BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dumb move. Two young adults — 19 and 21 — were busted by Boca Raton Police for allegedly switching seats after police stopped their car as part of a criminal investigation. That sort of move gets you charged with hindering a police investigation.
19 year old Juliana Victoria Fiorio and 21 year old Christopher Anthony Smith were apparently arrested and given notices to appear. They apparently were spared a stay in the Palm Beach County Jail.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast