LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Although a little out of our normal coverage area, we couldn’t resist posting the surveillance clips of a not-too-bright vandal who police say used spray paint on a building in Lake Worth.
He seems to be looking all around to make sure no one is watching, but clearly doesn’t see the camera above.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office would like to know who the guy is.
According to police:
On March 22, 2012, at approximately 11:46 pm, a suspect was caught on video spray painting graffiti on Dunkin Donuts located at 4430 Hypoluxo Rd, Lake Worth. The suspect placed a tag name of “Dukie” which was also documented on Stor All Storage facility.
The suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 17-25 years of age with dark colored hair. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt, shorts, and baseball cap.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact PBSO.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison
- Delray Beach Woman, 80, Slams Into Cars, Building, Son Says She Drank