LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Although a little out of our normal coverage area, we couldn’t resist posting the surveillance clips of a not-too-bright vandal who police say used spray paint on a building in Lake Worth.
He seems to be looking all around to make sure no one is watching, but clearly doesn’t see the camera above.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office would like to know who the guy is.
According to police:
On March 22, 2012, at approximately 11:46 pm, a suspect was caught on video spray painting graffiti on Dunkin Donuts located at 4430 Hypoluxo Rd, Lake Worth. The suspect placed a tag name of “Dukie” which was also documented on Stor All Storage facility.
The suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 17-25 years of age with dark colored hair. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt, shorts, and baseball cap.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact PBSO.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities