LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Although a little out of our normal coverage area, we couldn’t resist posting the surveillance clips of a not-too-bright vandal who police say used spray paint on a building in Lake Worth.
He seems to be looking all around to make sure no one is watching, but clearly doesn’t see the camera above.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office would like to know who the guy is.
According to police:
On March 22, 2012, at approximately 11:46 pm, a suspect was caught on video spray painting graffiti on Dunkin Donuts located at 4430 Hypoluxo Rd, Lake Worth. The suspect placed a tag name of “Dukie” which was also documented on Stor All Storage facility.
The suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 17-25 years of age with dark colored hair. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt, shorts, and baseball cap.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact PBSO.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…