BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — New information just out concerning a woman who allegedly tried to cash a bogus check at an area Regions Bank. Police would like your help identifying the woman.
According to police:
On Monday, April 30, at about 10:25 in the morning, an unidentified female attempted to cash a stolen check at the Regions Bank, 2250 West Glades Road.
The female attempted to cash a check in the amount of $1,025.00 from a drive through lane. When the teller became suspicious, the female drove away, leaving the fictitious check, and stolen Florida driver’s license and debit card behind.
If anyone can identify this woman or has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Max Del Valle at (561) 338-1302 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT