BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — New information just out concerning a woman who allegedly tried to cash a bogus check at an area Regions Bank. Police would like your help identifying the woman.
According to police:
On Monday, April 30, at about 10:25 in the morning, an unidentified female attempted to cash a stolen check at the Regions Bank, 2250 West Glades Road.
The female attempted to cash a check in the amount of $1,025.00 from a drive through lane. When the teller became suspicious, the female drove away, leaving the fictitious check, and stolen Florida driver’s license and debit card behind.
If anyone can identify this woman or has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Max Del Valle at (561) 338-1302 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges