BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman escaped injury late this morning when she lost control of her 2004 Ford Explorer while exiting at Yamato Road. Boca Raton Fire Rescue responded, and provides this update:
At approximately 11:30am a vehicle traveling north on I-95 exited onto the west bound ramp to Yamato Road. The rain that had been falling all morning appeared to have made the roadway slippery. As the 2004 Ford Explorer negotiated the exit ramp the driver began to feel the back end of her vehicle slide on the wet pavement. Within seconds the SUV slide off the exit ramp and flipped on its side. The female driver, the only occupant was not injured. Florida Highway Patrol was on scene to investigate.
(Photo: Courtesy Boca Raton Fire Rescue/Frank Correggio).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School