BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather may be improving slightly over the next few days, at least according to the National Weather Service which says sunlight may finally break through the days of non-stop rain.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light wind becoming south between 11 and 14 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind between 7 and 11 mph.
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind between 5 and 14 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge