BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather may be improving slightly over the next few days, at least according to the National Weather Service which says sunlight may finally break through the days of non-stop rain.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light wind becoming south between 11 and 14 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind between 7 and 11 mph.
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind between 5 and 14 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday