BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather may be improving slightly over the next few days, at least according to the National Weather Service which says sunlight may finally break through the days of non-stop rain.
Here’s the latest from the National Weather Service:
Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light wind becoming south between 11 and 14 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind between 7 and 11 mph.
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind between 5 and 14 mph.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain