Update: We’ve learned the names of those injured. Vehicle #1, according to police, was driven by 18 year old Sabine Charif of SW 61st Way. Vehicle #2 was driven by Joseph Greco, 46, of West Palm Beach.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a serious accident this afternoon that sent two motorists to area hospitals. The accident happened at the intersection of Palmetto Park Road and Boca Rio Road.
Here’s the report from PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (female driver), red Buick Reatta was traveling east bound on Palmetto Park Road when for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and crossed over the median strip into the path of Vehicle 2 (PBSO detective) dark colored Chevy Impala, which was driving west bound on Palmetto Park Road. The female driver was ejected from her vehicle.
The female occupant of Vehicle 1 was air lifted to Delray Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
PBSO detective has been taken by ambulance to West Boca Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake