Update: We’ve learned the names of those injured. Vehicle #1, according to police, was driven by 18 year old Sabine Charif of SW 61st Way. Vehicle #2 was driven by Joseph Greco, 46, of West Palm Beach.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a serious accident this afternoon that sent two motorists to area hospitals. The accident happened at the intersection of Palmetto Park Road and Boca Rio Road.
Here’s the report from PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (female driver), red Buick Reatta was traveling east bound on Palmetto Park Road when for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and crossed over the median strip into the path of Vehicle 2 (PBSO detective) dark colored Chevy Impala, which was driving west bound on Palmetto Park Road. The female driver was ejected from her vehicle.
The female occupant of Vehicle 1 was air lifted to Delray Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
PBSO detective has been taken by ambulance to West Boca Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday