Update: We’ve learned the names of those injured. Vehicle #1, according to police, was driven by 18 year old Sabine Charif of SW 61st Way. Vehicle #2 was driven by Joseph Greco, 46, of West Palm Beach.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a serious accident this afternoon that sent two motorists to area hospitals. The accident happened at the intersection of Palmetto Park Road and Boca Rio Road.
Here’s the report from PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (female driver), red Buick Reatta was traveling east bound on Palmetto Park Road when for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and crossed over the median strip into the path of Vehicle 2 (PBSO detective) dark colored Chevy Impala, which was driving west bound on Palmetto Park Road. The female driver was ejected from her vehicle.
The female occupant of Vehicle 1 was air lifted to Delray Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
PBSO detective has been taken by ambulance to West Boca Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70