BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are always thrilled to pass along information from area businesses when they are helping area charities — and that’s exactly what employees at SMS Audio in Boca did.
Here’s what the well-known firm passed on to us:
Employees from local south Florida company,
SMS Audio, rapper 50 Cent’s audio brand, spent the afternoon volunteering at Feeding South Florida”s Palm Beach County branch to show their support of hunger-relief. SMS Audio has recently partnered Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief charity; each SMSAudio.com purchase in the U.S. provides 250 meals to hungry Americans through Feeding America’s nationwide network of more than 200 food banks.
SMS Audio employees volunteered at Feeding South Florida, the local food bank that strives to serve over 936,000 individuals in need in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe Counties. According to Feeding America, 223,080 individuals in Palm Beach county are facing hunger.
SMS Audio employees packed boxes, sorted food and repacked food for distribution to local food assistance agencies in the area.
(Photo: Brian Nohe – Khang Nguyen – Jerry Simons – Danielle Jones – Jake Nohe).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida